A co-working space is a shared workspace for those who wish to work away from home and in an office setting which is devoid of the regular tension associated with corporate offices. The shared nature of such workspaces makes it possible for their prices to be significantly affordable. A co-working space is very different from the regular office space as it is a great opportunity to network and work alongside other professionals.
Shared workspaces offer a suite of office-like amenities such as office spaces, hot-desks, meeting rooms, conference rooms and many more. A major advantage of co-working spaces is the ability to rent out only what you need as opposed to an entire private office space, which can be expensive. At AGOS Executive Business Lounge, our services are exceptional with flexible lease periods ranging from quarterly, bi-annually and annually.
Major users of co-working spaces fall into different business categories which include startups, freelancers, and full-fledged entrepreneurs.
- It enables small start-ups and new entrants in the entrepreneurial space to interact with those who are more experienced.
- It creates the opportunity for entrepreneurs to find co-founders for their start-ups by connecting the right people at the right time.
- A co-working space is a great place for freelancers as it helps stimulate creativity and maintain a productive mindset.
- Another point of interest regarding co-working spaces is the true freedom, mobility and productivity it offers as its culture is conducive to the organic collaborations that are struck up, this is a good value of co-working space.
- It allows for innovation by allowing different people with unique skills and talents to connect and collaborate.
At Agos Executive Business Lounge, we offer pay as you go services on our meeting and conference rooms as well as the workspace. We provide a friendly atmosphere for work through our fully furnished serviced offices. There are meeting rooms where you can court your clients, state of the art boardroom that ooze luxury and fun games to ease work stress.
Agos executive office suite serviced package include:
- Prestigious Business address.
- Free one-month use of serviced office on an annual contract.
- Super-fast internet.
- 6 hours free use of meeting rooms monthly.
- Top-notch customer service.
- Unlimited tea.
- 24 hours security services.
- Card access.
- Cleaning and maintenance services.